iPhone owners are indeed extra conscious about their phone as it is not just one of the most trendy things out there, but its features makes everyone love it over thousands of other phones. If you’re terribly worried because you have mishandled your awesome and dear iPhone, and accidentally broken the screen, you may be in desperate need of a screen replacement. Well, don’t worry! There are various options out there to solve your problem.
There are quite a few good deals of options to choose from when it comes to fixing your screen or getting it fixed. Your decision might sway from one to the other depending on your affordability, your convenience, your expertise and the span of time you want to get it fixed in. The extent of the damage also matters, as small damages do not need a very professional mender, but a great deal of damage, such as breaking of the entire LCD, will obviously need one. Below is a list of options you can select from for your iPhone screen’s replacement.
Get it fixed from someone else!
If you’re short of time but got money, you can always find fixers who can get the thing done for you.
- ·Apple’s iPhone Screen Repair Service
Apple is offering its own services for iPhone screen replacement on its online retail stores. Does it cost even if your warranty has not expired yet? Well, as per the FAQs on Apple website ” Limited Warranty for iPhone excludes coverage for damage resulting from accident, disassembly, unauthorized service and unauthorized modifications. ” However, you can get the screen replaced for a fee of $199, which is the highest you can pay to get the job done.
- ·Repair by Third-Party Vendors
These repairing businesses are available all around the internet; all you gotta do is to conduct a little research on a search engine. They give you a screen-replacement and many other iPhone part repairs for around $100 to $150, which is about half of what Apple’s replacement costs. Although, you can get it completely fixed by some genuine vendors, please keep in mind that some provide unreliable and unprofessional services, which can cause further damage to your phone.
Do it yourself!
If you thing you’ve got the skills and time to work on the replacement yourself, it is no problem at all. In fact, you can save a lot of money with it too.
- ·Self Screen-replacement kit from iFixit
iFixit is a reputable seller offering a do-your-self kit to help you get the iPhone screen replaced by your own self! It is priced around $30 to $65 and is inclusive of necessary tools and parts you would need to fix the screen. A good thing about them is that they give their customers a 6-month warranty for the spear parts and tools they purchase from the website. Guides are also provided free of charge for the customers to get the full fledge know-how before they start with the repairing.
- ·Self Screen-replacement kit on Amazon
Amazon is indeed a hub for people who look for quality products in extra cheap prices. According to the reviews on the website, this kit is compared to the $65 iFixit kit, even though it is as cheap as $12! It includes exactly the same things included in the iFixit kit, however iFixit is a very reputable and popular seller with hundreds of satisfied customers, which justifies its high cost.
Some Really Important Tips Associated With The Screen Replacement Of Your Beloved iPhone
Previous customers or reviews related to the do-yourself kits may make you feel that repairing the screen yourself will turn out to be the hardest thing ever. You may also be extremely afraid of putting your phone’s life on stake. However, it is mere foolery to underestimate yourself due to others as every has their own difficulty level. Well, let’s just take it this way; if you’re a frequent user of electronics like, MACs and PCs, and you have replaced harddisks and RAM in them, you will not find the task difficult.
The task may take around one till two hours, so sit in a place free of any disturbances and be patient, otherwise you can mess up the screws and parts if you fail to remember where they belong.
The screen of the iPhone consists of three parts: the top most part is the glass front-panel, then comes the attached digitizer, and in the end, there is the LCD which is probably the most important part of the screen. You may need to be sure what you have actually damaged before you start with the task. Fixing the top-two layers can be okay, but it is a bigger problem if you have damaged the LCD.
A very helpful thing is to check out the Youtube videos which demonstrate the step-by-step technique to get the most proper and best results. Good luck with fixing the screen!
- How to tell real iPhone and Samsung glass from the fakes
- Top Repair Tools for iPhone
- Sony Xperia Neo L: A cool weigh to enter the droid world
- Samsung galaxy S3: A true inspiration by nature to serve humans
- COMPLETE COMPUTER REPAIR
- Cell Phone Repair 30MIN!!!
- Thrustmaster F1 Ferrari Wireless PC Gamepad
- Repairing Tools for Video Games
- VIDEO GAME REPAIR SHOP LA ==== > PS3 Xbox 360 PsP Wii Ds!
- The LG Optimus 4X HD versus the heavy hitters in the droid arena
- How to unlock your iPhone to customize it…
- Ipod repair-How to repair your iPod
- iPad Repair – How to repair your damaged iPad
- DIY Cell Phone Repairing
- Computer Repairing Kit Must Haves
- Video Game Repair Tips
- The iPad tops tablet customer satisfaction ratings, but the Kindle Fire isn't …
- New iPhone 5 release date, news and features | News | TechRadar
- Video Game Repair Services at Your Beck And Call
- Tablet Repair Services
- Wish you had a better laptop? New tech developments can help you persuade …
- iPhone 5 Repair – Intrepid Computers
- Tablet Repair – Dealing With Common Tablet Problems
- Why You Shouldn't Buy Apple's New iPhone 5
- Apple iPad to be Used by American Airlines Pilots
- Iphone Repair Tips
- Iphone repair Services
- Computer Repair Tips
- online computer repair – Football Outsiders
- Florida Cell Phone Repair Training Center | LinkedIn
- Computer repair – Problems and Solutions
- Cell Phone Repair Services
- Motorola Droid Razr M (Verizon Wireless)
- VIDEO GAME REPAIR CENTER
- Cell Phone Repair – Useful Info