There are several reasons why you would want to unlock your apple gadget. First, some of the iPhone distributors like Verizon or AT&T tend to send their iPhone products already customized to their company settings. This means such iPhones are not Sim-free and will only work with SIM-cards from the named companies. Network response is also limited to thFis companies meaning you cannot venture out to other networks.
Well the best thing about companies such as Verizon and AT&T is they are global. Thus they will have networks in several of the European and American states. A company like T-mobile and Airtel have their tentacles to African states. But here is the catch sometimes you would want to use a different call rates and services from a different company and a country where your core SIM-provider isn’t covered. In such cases you may be forced to buy a new phone because your apple gadget may limit you.
This is why to unlock your iPhone gadget is crucial. Besides allowing you to use a wide of SIM-cards out there you can also gain more access to new apps downloads. These apps are normally not approved by Apple but you still get to access them once your phone is unlocked and SIM-free.
Other benefits you may find in jailbreaking your phone is;
- Allows you to use Skype for cheaper phone calls and video calls as opposed to where SIM carriers may only want you to use their highly priced services.
- Allows you to upgrade to a more current android version in case you experience problems upgrading before unlocking.
- Jailbreaking android systems like IOS4 allows you to multi-task and run third party apps
- Improves the performance of your iPhone especially when you install a customized version of ROM.
- Jailbreaking frees storage limitations; you can save items on a microSD card instead of the Smartphone’s internal memory; which is the custom setting for most companies.
Step by step unlocking of your iPhone
The first step to unlock your iPhone smart gadget is making sure the iTunes helper app is disabled to prevent it from preventing the unblock process. To do this, first quit iTunes then access your activity monitor in utilities via the Applications folder. Search for iTunes helper then click ‘quit’ to disable it.
Next you will need good internet connection to run the unlock process. Wi-Fi is most preferred and it works best if you download the unblock software straight to your iPhone as opposed to PC tethering. PC tethering may bring future problems like booting your iPhone from the PC all the time to power it up.
You will notice that iPhone does not allow third party software installations. So you will need to down load a program named App Tapp which by-passes this rule. Make sure you enter the correct android version for the compatibility once App Tapp is installed. An icon named installer should appear on your icon options when App Tapp successfully installs.
With App Tapp you now have access to a wide variety of programs, games and other utilities from the droid market. From here you are free to use any of the online software provided by hackers to unlock your iPhone. There is three of the best software available in the market today;
- IJailbreak Tool; this is a good jailbreaker which doesn’t come with much tweaks but works perfect than most of the unblocking apps sold in the market. Though it may take longer unblocking with it.
- Jailbreak Unlock: this is also a perfectly working app which comes in handy when other options fail you. It may also take a while unblocking with this app though it’s much better than the one above.
- Unlock easy: this is by far one of the best in the market and highly recommended by users. It has an easy step by step and has your iPhone unlocked within minutes.
Unblocking your iPhone gives you full control to your iPhone where the phone manufacturer had control rights. But it is also good to know that jailbreaking comes with cons as well that go hand in hand with the pros.
For starters, unblocking your iPhone may make it unstable and prone to hacker activity. Which is why you need to be cautious with the jailbreak software you go for; these software are developed by hackers so you can bet they may also use the app to pry into your phone.
Phone manufacturers and SIM carrier may also dismantle some services and block your access to them when you jailbreak your iPhone. On the other hand, some programs may also fail to run on your iPhone once you overwrite factory controls.
These are the benefits and disadvantages of iPhone rooting which will help you do a make or break decision on the whole idea.
- How to tell real iPhone and Samsung glass from the fakes
- Top Repair Tools for iPhone
- Sony Xperia Neo L: A cool weigh to enter the droid world
- Samsung galaxy S3: A true inspiration by nature to serve humans
- COMPLETE COMPUTER REPAIR
- Cell Phone Repair 30MIN!!!
- Thrustmaster F1 Ferrari Wireless PC Gamepad
- Repairing Tools for Video Games
- VIDEO GAME REPAIR SHOP LA ==== > PS3 Xbox 360 PsP Wii Ds!
- The LG Optimus 4X HD versus the heavy hitters in the droid arena
- How to unlock your iPhone to customize it…
- Ipod repair-How to repair your iPod
- iPad Repair – How to repair your damaged iPad
- DIY Cell Phone Repairing
- Computer Repairing Kit Must Haves
- Video Game Repair Tips
- The iPad tops tablet customer satisfaction ratings, but the Kindle Fire isn't …
- New iPhone 5 release date, news and features | News | TechRadar
- Video Game Repair Services at Your Beck And Call
- Tablet Repair Services
- Wish you had a better laptop? New tech developments can help you persuade …
- iPhone 5 Repair – Intrepid Computers
- Tablet Repair – Dealing With Common Tablet Problems
- Why You Shouldn't Buy Apple's New iPhone 5
- Apple iPad to be Used by American Airlines Pilots
- Iphone Repair Tips
- Iphone repair Services
- Computer Repair Tips
- online computer repair – Football Outsiders
- Florida Cell Phone Repair Training Center | LinkedIn
- Computer repair – Problems and Solutions
- Cell Phone Repair Services
- Motorola Droid Razr M (Verizon Wireless)
- VIDEO GAME REPAIR CENTER
- Cell Phone Repair – Useful Info