Having cell phone is not only a necessity, but a fad too. If you are trying to stifle a chuckle because you never have had problems with your cell, then you will be surprised to find out that you are one of the those lucky fellows. Rest of the mortals often experiences some problems with their cell phones. So, it can become real handy if you know how to repair your cell phones. It is true that bigger and graver problems will require intervention from an expert, but anyone can handle minor problems. In fact, it can save a fair amount of your pocket money.
Why should you do it?
If you are trying to find reasons or answers of this question, then it is time that you delve a little deeper. This way, you will be able to gather enough reason behind your disassembling the cell phone. Everything has certain advantages and disadvantages and before attempting anything concerning that matter, you should know about both. It will give you an idea about what you are dealing with. These points will help you find the reasons you are searching for.
Here you will get informed about the advantages of repairing your cell phone yourself. The benefits are:
- You will gather enough experience and idea about your cell phone.
- If it is a minor problem, then you won’t have to go to the expert of the service center. It will help you save a lot of money.
- If you gather enough skill, then you can make it a part time profession and earn some pocket money.
There are quite a few drawbacks of trying to repair your cell phone yourself. These cons are:
- You may end up damaging the cell phone partially or completely.
- You may aggravate the problem so much that you will have to spend a lot more money than before.
After knowing about both the sides, this ‘do it yourself’ attempt may seem silly and completely foolish, but at the same time it may feel worthwhile. In your attempt to repair your cell phone, you are actually creating a nice opportunity for yourself. In this process if you can gather enough experience, expertise and knowledge, then you can take up cell phone repairing as a profession. It may not be the best options as a profession, but it won’t hurt you to have an extra skill to boast about.
Now you will have an extensive description of the procedure which will help you to mend your cell phone without going to an expert. This process has two divisions about it, getting ready and the repairing phase.
In this phase you will have to get ready for the upcoming repairing phase. For that purpose, you need to gather as much information as possible. You should read about the different parts of a mobile phone and how they are assembled together. You can also search the internet for cell phone service manual. It will be quite tough to get, but if you can get hold of one, you task will become a lot easier than before. After you have gathered technical knowledge, you have to assemble the kit which you will need for the various phases of cell phone repairing. The must have items of your cell phone repairing kit should be:
- Flat blade screwdrivers
- Fine tip tweezers
- A container that has multiple compartments
- Magnifying glass
- A notebook and pen, to write down the process of dismantling and repairing
The repairing phase
This is the last but most important part of the whole process. Your performance during this phase will ensure your success or failure. There are a few steps in this phase that you need to follow. The steps are:
- First you have to disassemble the phone. First you need to take the back cover off and then the battery. After that, the screws are to be removed one by one. It will take time and lot of patience, but eventually you will be able to get the case off your cell phone and see what is there inside.
- After you have completed disassembling, you have to try and find out the problem with your phone. The screen or keypad or both of them may be your problem. So, make sure they are connected to the internal circuit board properly. You have to check if there are any signs of corrosion, water damage, burn or scotch mark on the circuit board or not. You have to clean those marks.
- If one or multiple parts have been damaged, then you need to purchase those parts and put them in the places they are required. You can also find a broken phone of the same model and take the parts you need from there.
- Finally, you have to reassemble the phone. If you remember the steps, then commence the process right away. If you are not sure, then consult your notebook and it will lead the way.
- How to tell real iPhone and Samsung glass from the fakes
- Top Repair Tools for iPhone
- Sony Xperia Neo L: A cool weigh to enter the droid world
- Samsung galaxy S3: A true inspiration by nature to serve humans
- COMPLETE COMPUTER REPAIR
- Cell Phone Repair 30MIN!!!
- Thrustmaster F1 Ferrari Wireless PC Gamepad
- Repairing Tools for Video Games
- VIDEO GAME REPAIR SHOP LA ==== > PS3 Xbox 360 PsP Wii Ds!
- The LG Optimus 4X HD versus the heavy hitters in the droid arena
- How to unlock your iPhone to customize it…
- Ipod repair-How to repair your iPod
- iPad Repair – How to repair your damaged iPad
- DIY Cell Phone Repairing
- Computer Repairing Kit Must Haves
- Video Game Repair Tips
- The iPad tops tablet customer satisfaction ratings, but the Kindle Fire isn't …
- New iPhone 5 release date, news and features | News | TechRadar
- Video Game Repair Services at Your Beck And Call
- Tablet Repair Services
- Wish you had a better laptop? New tech developments can help you persuade …
- iPhone 5 Repair – Intrepid Computers
- Tablet Repair – Dealing With Common Tablet Problems
- Why You Shouldn't Buy Apple's New iPhone 5
- Apple iPad to be Used by American Airlines Pilots
- Iphone Repair Tips
- Iphone repair Services
- Computer Repair Tips
- online computer repair – Football Outsiders
- Florida Cell Phone Repair Training Center | LinkedIn
- Computer repair – Problems and Solutions
- Cell Phone Repair Services
- Motorola Droid Razr M (Verizon Wireless)
- VIDEO GAME REPAIR CENTER
- Cell Phone Repair – Useful Info