Custom computers are built in a more customized way to suit the customer’s preferences. It may sound peculiar as computers are released by the producer companies with their own updates and additions, and people just go to the market and purchase what they think would be best for them. However, it is noteworthy that there are people whose needs are not met with the ordinary PCs and therefore they require something transformed in a way to complement their personal preferences and ease.
Nowadays, most of the customers who get computers custom-built, want it for multimedia, gaming or other various demanding projects. There are also people who desire updates and modifications in their old computers which they don’t want to leave working on.
These extraordinary users place their orders with system manufacturers and have a discussion with them about what they want to be incorporated in the device and what to be excluded from its interior or exterior. As a huge range of standard cheap hardware can easily be found in the market, most custom systems may be “IBM PC-compatible” or perhaps “Wintel type”. There are also systems like laptops, Amiga, etc, that could be customized.
Mostly, a manufacturer gets computer parts from wholesalers, distributors, online-vendors and tech-stores. Thanks to these parts that a custom computer is possible; the manufacturers accumulate all the required tools and parts from a single or multiple dealers and combine them to be incorporated into the custom computer they are building. As far as the results are concerned, with professional experts, they are as great as you wish, however with some beginners things may go wrong here and there.
Custom computers types come in various kinds, ranging from cheap, low-functionality ones to highly updated ones with latest technology features. Let’s have a look at the most common of the types:
This is a low quality, low priced system, which is designed to satisfy those customers who just need a computer regardless of the powerful processors or latest updates. This is not one of the most popular types though. They provide very limited access to applications and few features because of the weak processing systems and components which are not having a high quality.
This type of a computer is just for users who just need to use a little bit of internet or perform very basic tasks. It will not be any good for those who do perform their major tasks on the computer, like making graphics, designing websites and games, doing office work, etc. These computers cannot cope with latest updates and may not accept latest OS. People with such systems have to deal with certain old versions of OS like Ms-Dos up to Windows 7. Users who want to operate Linux need to make the system work without the
Manufactures of these computers do offer really low rates and additional offers, but it is to be noted that such systems are not reliable and can fail anytime. There is barely any guarantee of such systems and people are lucky if it lasts for a really long time.
A Transplant system just involves a replacement of the interior on the motherboard usually to update the system. The customization may include replacement of RAM or Central Processing Unit with latest ones to enhance the system’s performance.
These systems are customised for the gaming freaks. As games are heavy and need a lot of space on the computer to work efficiently, these systems are incorporated with extra RAM, graphic cards, and other interior which may be suitable for the games to give a next level experience. These usually have processors of ultrahigh quality and plenty of memory-space. In addition, these may also have cooling systems, several VGA-cards, capability of high graphic output to a multiple and several Central Processing Units to render the best game-play experience.
These types of computers are usually very expensive with the price range starting from $700 up to $8000!
“The High end computer”
Such systems are like the Gaming computers, however it may incorporated with more RAM and system speed. However, the processors are slow and low-powered.
“Barebone” is a very unusual word and the term can vary in different regions. Nevertheless
these systems are not very cheap and low quality, neither they come in the category of very hi-fi technology devices. Such systems can contain just a board and case, or even the whole computer. They are modernized computers whose have been given updates to enhance, power, life, and overall quality.
This is a popular type of custom computers and has a wide availability in the online and offline market, both. Its configuration can be decided through discussions with the sellers when placing the order.
- Top Repair Tools for iPhone
- Sony Xperia Neo L: A cool weigh to enter the droid world
- Samsung galaxy S3: A true inspiration by nature to serve humans
- COMPLETE COMPUTER REPAIR
- Cell Phone Repair 30MIN!!!
- Thrustmaster F1 Ferrari Wireless PC Gamepad
- Repairing Tools for Video Games
- VIDEO GAME REPAIR SHOP LA ==== > PS3 Xbox 360 PsP Wii Ds!
- The LG Optimus 4X HD versus the heavy hitters in the droid arena
- How to unlock your iPhone to customize it…
- Ipod repair-How to repair your iPod
- iPad Repair – How to repair your damaged iPad
- DIY Cell Phone Repairing
- Computer Repairing Kit Must Haves
- Video Game Repair Tips
- The iPad tops tablet customer satisfaction ratings, but the Kindle Fire isn't …
- New iPhone 5 release date, news and features | News | TechRadar
- Video Game Repair Services at Your Beck And Call
- Tablet Repair Services
- Wish you had a better laptop? New tech developments can help you persuade …
- iPhone 5 Repair – Intrepid Computers
- Tablet Repair – Dealing With Common Tablet Problems
- Why You Shouldn't Buy Apple's New iPhone 5
- Apple iPad to be Used by American Airlines Pilots
- Iphone Repair Tips
- Iphone repair Services
- Computer Repair Tips
- online computer repair – Football Outsiders
- Florida Cell Phone Repair Training Center | LinkedIn
- Computer repair – Problems and Solutions
- Cell Phone Repair Services
- Motorola Droid Razr M (Verizon Wireless)
- VIDEO GAME REPAIR CENTER
- Cell Phone Repair – Useful Info
- HTC may intro two tablets at September 19 event