Does your computer give you more trouble than usual? Do you hate to call a technician every time there is a problem? If the answer to these questions is â€˜yesâ€™, then it will be better if you learn about some of the simplest tricks of computer repairing. This knowledge will help you to deal with the minor problems with ease. In this context, you also need to remember that computer repairing is a complicated job and you should depend upon an expert if the situation is graver. For repairing your computer, you need to have a computer repairing kit.
Types of computer repairing
If you are interested in computer repairing, then you need to gather enough knowledge in this topic. All that information will help you to understand the matter better and help you with the repairing. The very first thing that you need to understand about computer repairing is, it has two different types. These two types are mending software problems and mending hardware problems. As you need a tool kit for repairing the hardware problems, in order to repair software problems you will require a toolkit too. Though the character of these two toolkits will be different, their aims will be the same.
Mending the software problems
When you are dealing with software problems, you will need tools like an OS DVD, registry cleaners, removable storage device, back up devices, disk defragmenters, anti-viruses and such. All these tools will help you the clean the software system of your PC and reload it. All these tools are small and can be carried around quite easily. Along with that, a lot of these tools does not have a corporeal form, you cannot see them. Those tools exists and functions with the help of their careers like a DVD or a CD or a portable storage device.
Mending the hardware problems
When you are dealing with hardware problems, your toolkit will be extensive. You will need loads of items and all of them will help you to solve one problem or other. The list is also quite long. These items wonâ€™t cost you a lot of money, but it will cost you time and patience to gather all of them. Here you will be informed about the tools you need for repairing your computer. Some of these items are essential and some are optional, but knowing about all of them is important. The items are:
- Wire stripper is the tolls which will help you to take the insulator off the wire and find out the damages, if there are any.
- Screwdriver is an essential part of any toolkit, especially when you are dealing with screws. For repairing your PC, you will need screwdriver, but it will be better if you have different types and sizes of them. As there will be a variety of screws, having different types of screwdrivers will make things easy. You will need precision screwdrivers, ratchet screwdrivers with exchangeable tips, mini screwdrivers for the tiniest of the screws.
- Compressed air is another important tool. Sometimes dust can create a lot of problems. The parts of a computer are sensitive and they cannot be cleaned with water or any such liquid. For such situations, compressed air is the best bet you have.
- Pliers and mini wrenches (5mm to 11mm) will help you to grip the different parts of your computer easily. These tools will bring stability to your repair work.
- Extension bars and telescoping tweezers are the two tools which will help you to reach the nooks and crannies inside your computer and either open them or clean them.
- Soldering kit is a toolkit within the original toolkit. It will help with the soldering of the various parts within your computer. It will comprise of soldering stand, soldering iron, solder core, soldering gun, heat sink, soldering wire and de-soldering pump.
- Cotton swab may not be in your agenda, but in the practical situation, you will find that this tool seems to be more effective and helpful in some situations. Places that you cannot reach normally but requires cleaning, parts that cannot be detached but needs cleaning will force you to use cotton swab.
- When you are working on your computer, you will need a multimeter. It will help you to measure the voltage levels. This way you can be sure if fluctuating voltage is harming your PC or not.
- Spare part holder is another crucial item in your computer repairing toolkit. If you have a container with multiple compartments at home, then that can work as your spare part holder quite easily.
- There are some unconventional tools like a paper clip or an army knife. These may not seem to be very effective but having them may help you solve loads of problems. With the paper clip, you can open a dead CD or DVD drive tray. The army knife can replace a screwdriver or a mini-wrench any time.
- How to tell real iPhone and Samsung glass from the fakes
- Top Repair Tools for iPhone
- Sony Xperia Neo L: A cool weigh to enter the droid world
- Samsung galaxy S3: A true inspiration by nature to serve humans
- COMPLETE COMPUTER REPAIR
- Cell Phone Repair 30MIN!!!
- Thrustmaster F1 Ferrari Wireless PC Gamepad
- Repairing Tools for Video Games
- VIDEO GAME REPAIR SHOP LA ==== > PS3 Xbox 360 PsP Wii Ds!
- The LG Optimus 4X HD versus the heavy hitters in the droid arena
- How to unlock your iPhone to customize it…
- Ipod repair-How to repair your iPod
- iPad Repair – How to repair your damaged iPad
- DIY Cell Phone Repairing
- Computer Repairing Kit Must Haves
- Video Game Repair Tips
- The iPad tops tablet customer satisfaction ratings, but the Kindle Fire isn't …
- New iPhone 5 release date, news and features | News | TechRadar
- Video Game Repair Services at Your Beck And Call
- Tablet Repair Services
- Wish you had a better laptop? New tech developments can help you persuade …
- iPhone 5 Repair – Intrepid Computers
- Tablet Repair – Dealing With Common Tablet Problems
- Why You Shouldn't Buy Apple's New iPhone 5
- Apple iPad to be Used by American Airlines Pilots
- Iphone Repair Tips
- Iphone repair Services
- Computer Repair Tips
- online computer repair – Football Outsiders
- Florida Cell Phone Repair Training Center | LinkedIn
- Computer repair â€“ Problems and Solutions
- Cell Phone Repair Services
- Motorola Droid Razr M (Verizon Wireless)
- VIDEO GAME REPAIR CENTER
- Cell Phone Repair â€“ Useful Info